Saturday, July 30, 2011

There and Back Again

I'm currently sitting in the corner of one of those corporate fat-cat's establishments aka Starbucks near Miramar Beach, waiting for the rest of the family to return from a 4-hour fishing trip in the bay (wasn't really buying into the whole 'experience' the trip entailed myself), and realizing the last 2 weeks flew by. I'm shocked I made a few posts on here during this vacation as it is. Jet skiing early this week, returning to our favorite hole-in-the-wall restaurant 'Another Broken Egg Café', and soaking up limitless sun has come to a close all too soon. Walton County is an area everyone needs to visit at least once in their lifetime.

I just found these shoes from designer Nicholas Kirkwood on a website I discovered this morning and I am lusting like no other right now. Kirkwood has designed for the likes of Rodarte, Ghost, John Rocca and Erdem. This lace wedge is crafted with blue suede and a layer of gold fabric. There's no way I'd be able to add these babies to my shopping cart but I guess I can live vicariously for now and bookmark the page?

Images courtesy of www.ln-cc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment