Monday, November 1, 2010

Sleeping With Giants

Because everyone and their mother has joined the bandwagon in this journey of self-discovery through endless words, photos and opinions, I thought I'd join the club and give my two cents of what little I know about my interests. A bit dramatic, I realize, but who isn't these days. This virtual publication will include, but will not be limited to, fashion, music, literature, the materialistic world (I hate the online shopping movement aka "phenomenon I have fallen victim to"), the mundane life of the college student (my ideal party consists of me sitting at home with an issue of Nylon in one hand and something edible in the other) and just any other random thoughts of mine. I realize these posts aren't supposed to be edited to the death so this might be a challenge for myself. Nevertheless, I'm going to try to refrain from the inevitable. If you've gotten this far...cheers to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment